Easter is a time to celebrate. So what better way to do so than with cocktails? These recipes are inspired by the best spring and Easter ingredients and infused with Traveller’s Liquors. Celebrating with the whole family? Pair you Easter cocktails with this indulgent Easter dessert for the little ones (and the adults too).
This cocktail combines Travellers signature 1 Barrel Rum with cranberry juice making it the perfect cocktail to sip on the beach.
- 1 oz. 1 Barrel Rum
- 2 oz. Cranberry Juice
- Use a tall glass to serve and top with ice
- Pour the rum, then the cranberry juice
- Stir and enjoy
This cocktail is a grown-ups version of signature Easter chocolate crème egg. Inspired by Piña Colada, it includes coconut cream, pineapple juice and a healthy serving of rum.
- 2 oz. coconut cream
- 5 oz. pineapple juice
- 6 oz. Travellers Classic White Rum
- 6 oz. Travellers Kuknat Rum
- Juice of ½ lime
- Melted milk chocolate
- A coulis of your favorite tropical fruit (we suggest mango)
- Prepare a martini glass by dipping the rim into the melted chocolate and leaving in the fridge to chill until it sets.
- Pour the coulis into something that can act as a semi-circle mould (ice-cube tray, egg cup etc) and freeze until it becomes solid.
- To make the cocktail, pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker, fill with ice and shake for around 10 seconds until chilled. Strain the liquid into a glass, then pour back into the shaker and strain again into the chilled martini glass.
- To serve, remove the egg-shaped frozen coulis and float it in the centre of the drink
This sweet cocktail is an easy breezy make and is guaranteed to add a spring to your step.
- Pour the White Rum, fruit punch and Black Berry Wine into a chilled glass
- Top with soda water
- Serve over a heap of ice