Can to-do lists contribute to successful travel experiences? According to The Harvard Business Review, the answer is a resounding yes. Senior HBR editor Vasundhara Sawhney notes that checking off lists can deliver a dopamine high that helps us succeed in accomplishing our goals. The psychology behind to-do lists might just be useful for intrepid travelers who can’t afford to waste valuable time, including those whose 2024 goal is to explore Belize. Sounds like you? To start, you’ll need a fabulous place to stay and a comprehensive list of can’t-miss experiences. Luckily both of these can be found in beautiful Southern Belize – especially with regenerative resort Hamanasi.
Hamanasi: Enchanting Lodgings and Captivating Tours
Forget what you’ve heard about the average resort. With Hamanasi, guests get to vacation within an enclave of natural wonders that delivers both the fun of the Caribbean Sea and the breathtaking beauty of the Maya Mountains. With proximity to a world of memorable experiences – including plenty of tours and adventures – it’s the perfect place for checking off that travel to-do list in southern Belize.
Be sure to seek out the Adventure Center – designed to make sure guests don’t miss a thing. Meanwhile, the resort’s dive shop and its staff of professionals are dedicated to making sure every guest has sublime aquatic experiences.
When it comes to resting your head, choose between idyllic beachfront suites and dreamy treehouses. Set between the sea and a lush coastal forest, this southern Belize resort offers a best-of-both-worlds experience that will impress even the most seasoned traveler.
Top Things to Do in Southern Belize With Hamanasi Resort
Looking for reef adventures in southern Belize? Here are a few of the activities you won’t want to miss:
- Get your fill of diving, snorkeling, and fishing at the Belize Barrier Reef
- Avail yourself of specialty adventures like Glover’s Reef Atoll, Lighthouse Reef, and the Blue Hole
- Undertake your favorite aquatic activities at the Turneffe Atoll
- Challenge yourself to a Lionfish spearfishing expedition
- Book a private sunset cruise; it’s the ultimate romantic experience
- Participate in a magical night dive.
Culture and Inland Thrills
Are you a cultural adventurer, eager to see Belize’s inland treasures? Enjoy everything from immersive cultural tours to heart-pumping treks through the jungle:
- Go on a hike at Mayflower Bocawina to explore Mother Nature’s wonders
- Visit the world’s only jaguar preserve – the Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Embark on a birding adventure, whether by foot or by canoe
- Pair a jungle exploration experience with a thrilling caving adventure
- Grab a paddle and treat yourself to a river canoeing outing
- Take a Maya history tour to visit some of the country’s most famous ancient temples
Hamanasi is no ordinary resort. And thanks to a crew of professionals who are committed to showing visitors the wonders of their homeland, the charm of southern Belize is felt by guests from the time they arrive until the moment they (reluctantly) leave. Be sure to book your stay at Hamanasi. Then, get to writing that Belize travel to-do list!