As we round off the month of love, we are spotlighting one final destination for those choosing to forgo the big wedding and simply elope in paradise. This intimate resort sits on a 12-mile stretch of beach in the South of Belize. Jungle and lush gardens combine with a beautiful stretch of the Caribbean Sea. Certainly, this is the ideal location for couples to elope in a year that has been manic, to say the least. Even better, Hamanasi Adventure Dive & Resort have curated a hassle-free, all-inclusive elopement package.
Couples can choose the perfect location for their ceremony: by the water, on the private south beach, or perhaps in the garden. Walk down a conch shell aisle with the sand between your toes, holding a bouquet of colorful tropical flowers. And toast your union with bubbles under a tropical Belizean wedding arch.
This Tropical Dreams Wedding Package Includes:
- Personal Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Ceremony conducted by Minister or Justice of the Peace
- Marriage License including all filing, handling, courier, and government fees
- Private beach wedding location
- Tropical floral arch and bridal aisle walkway
- Fresh tropical flower bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Wedding cake decorated with fresh tropical flowers
- Sparkling wine for wedding toast
- Floral turndown on the night of your wedding
- Traditional Garifuna drummers
Elope in the Caribbean: Starting Forever in Belize
Whilst there are a variety of room types available, the treehouses will make your heart skip a beat. Couples can choose to dine in a variety of dreamy surroundings. These include the onsite restaurant Singanga, under the magnificent trusses inside the Great House, on the veranda, or al fresco on the deck. And for the adventurous duo’s activities, on-site include paddleboards, kayaks, and bikes.
For more information or to plan your intimate ceremony or elopement, visit the Hamanasi website.