Placencia-based property Turtle Inn has launched a new sailing offer, beckoning you to Belize’s coast to Come Sail Away. The property, which is part of the iconic Family Coppola Hideaways, already boasts a luxe jungle retreat and private island as part of its Belizean portfolio. This new offering continues to showcase how the Family is upping the ante with their bespoke luxury experiences. Guests can book the package as a single experience, or add on a couple of nights at either Blancaneaux Lodge or Turtle Inn.
Here are all the details of the new offer…
The ‘Come Sail Away’ trip showcases the Cayes (small islands) that Belize is so famous for. And, in order to guarantee as excellent of an experience onshore as the hotel offer offshore, they have partnered with the best sailing experts in the industry. The experience includes five nights on board a luxury 50 foot catamaran (or another pick of the fleet). Finally, guests will spend their last two nights on their own private island – Coral Caye.
What else is included?
Dining under the stars at Coral Caye, a Coppola Hideaway.
- All-Inclusive Sailing aboard a luxury 50ft catamaran ( or based on your selection)
- A dedicated crew of Captain and Chef / 1st mate
- Elegant cuisine including breakfast, lunch, canapes, dinner & dessert
- Open ‘ships bar’, including beers, rum cocktails, and wine with dinner
- Queen air-conditioned cabins with private bathroom/shower
- Equipment for snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding, fishing, and much more.
- Transfer from the Philip Goldson International Airport in Belize City
And what is the price of this experience?
Pricing starts at US$23,184.00 for six guests, 7 nights inclusive of all meals, and select Francis Ford Coppola wines. Additional nights can be added at an additional charge.
What if guests want to stay longer?
Of course, the itinerary can be tailored to guest’s bespoke wishes. In addition, guests might also want to consider adding some more nights at Turtle Inn or Blancaneaux Lodge for some land-loving adventure. Or even consider extending the Belize trip to Guatemala with a Central America Safari Package.