Meet Belize, the Caribbean and Central American nation where travelers can get the best of both worlds in one package: Mayan ruins blanketed by vine-draped rainforests and the second largest living barrier reef in the world. Despite its seemingly small size, Belize offers ample adventure for adrenaline junkies, while miles of beaches and secluded rainforest retreats beckon travelers looking for a little R & R. Thanks to this Waves and Wonder package that takes you from the coastlines of Placencia at Naia Resort & Spa to sweeping views of the Stann Creek River Valley at The Lodge at Sleeping Giant, you can do both.
Nestled within a private 200-acre reserve on the Placencia Peninsula, Naia is an intimate, natural playground. Whether paddle boarding in the beautiful Caribbean Sea, indulging in a customized spa ritual or relaxing among the resort’s secluded beach houses and swimming pools, this resort is rustic luxury at its best. Now, there’s a new way to experience the waves on the Placencia Peninsula, contrasting lush interiors of the Hummingbird Highway, landing you at the Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge by the Sibun River.
- Transfer from the International Airport to Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge
- 3 nights stay at Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge
- Accommodation in a Riverview Suite
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 2
- Xunantunich and Maya Culture Day Tour
- Mayan Ceremonial Cave Tour
- Cave Tubing + Zip Lining Combo Tour
- Transfer from Sleeping Giant to Naia Resort
- One-way air transfer BZE to Placencia or Placencia to BZE
- One-way land transfer to Placencia Airstrip from Naia Resort and Spa
- 4 night stay at Naia Resort and Spa
- Accommodation in a Studio Beach House – Beach Front
- Meals – Breakfast, lunch and 3-course dinner
- Daily Local Drinks – local rum, local beer, local vodka
- Snorkeling tour
- Excursion day to Monkey River
- Complimentary use of the resort pools, kayaks, paddle-boards, bicycles, and Wi-Fi plus access to the Fitness Center and Yoga and Movement Studio.
Drinks are not included in this reef-to-rainforest package in Belize, with the exception of tea, coffee, and fresh juice at breakfast. Prices are based on a minimum of 2 persons, and all applicable taxes/service charges are included.