Conde Nasté Traveler’s Readers‘ Choice Awards are the most important awards in the travel industry, celebrating the best places, movers, and fixers on the planet – from far-flung wilderness retreats and close-to-home urban hotels. For 34th annual Readers’ Choice Awards survey, registered voters weighed in on their favorite resorts around the globe. As the world has begun to reopen and readjust, the results reflect the kind of properties you long to visit when you couldn’t travel and the ones you returned to first once you could.
Condé Nast Traveler’s 2021 Readers’ Choice Awards : Best Resorts in Central America Winners.
Six Belize resorts are recognized as winners under the the best resorts in Central America 2021 category.
10. Matachica Resort & Spa, Ambergris Caye, Belize. Score 94.65
9. Turtle Inn, Placencia, Belize. Score 94.66
8. El Silencio Lodge & Spa, Bajos del Toro, Costa Rica. Score 95.21
7. Nayara Tented Camp, Arenal Volcano National Park, Costa Rica. Score 96.69
6. Nayara Springs, Arenal Volcano National Park, Costa Rica. Score 96.80
5. Gaia Riverlodge, Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve, Belize. Score 97.38
4. San Ignacio Resort Hotel, Belize. Score 98.10
3. Hamanasi Adventure & Dive Resort, Hopkins Village, Belize. Score 98.37
2. Turneffe Island Resort, Belize. Score 98.90
1.Hacienda Altagracia, Auberge Resorts Collection, Perez Zeledon, Costa Rica, 99.49
Read Full Article HERE
Feature Image: San Ignacio Hotel Resort