Chabil Mar Villas, the Guest Exclusive resort in Placencia, wants to help you make this year a truly healthy one. Although after a year like 2020, who can blame them! The all-villa resort announced its partnership with Eucalipto Yoga Studio, the leader in all things yoga, mindfulness, and more on the peninsula. Together, the resort and the studio are offering a host of wellness activities to help you live your best life through its All Inclusive Wellness and Lifestyle experience, catering from a couple, up to 40 persons.
- Roundtrip Flights between Belize International Airport and Placencia Airport
- Roundtrip Transportation between Placencia Airport and Chabil Mar
- Upon arrival at Chabil Mar – Welcome drink, Flowers in your Villa, Resort tour by Chabil Mar staff, Belize Chocolate Sample
- Accommodations in a Luxury Villa at Chabil Mar for 7 Nights
- All Noted Yoga Activities – See Daily Itinerary Here
- All Meals – At Chabil Mar, on Tours and At Pre-Selected Restaurants in Placencia Village – however, two lunches are not included while you tour Placencia Village
- Tours as Indicated – (NOTE: Optional Tours are available at request to accommodate your favorite wishes)
- Golf Cart for Two – 3 Days – Although shared by Two Persons
- Bicycles, Kayaks and Paddle Boards at Chabil Mar (Guest Exclusive)
- Two Infinity Beach-Side Swimming Pools (Guest Exclusive)
- Private Pier and 400ft. of Private Beach (Guest Exclusive)
- Service Fees and Taxes
Your Wellness Week At A Glance
View this post on Instagram
On arrival after being transferred from the Placencia Airport to Chabil Mar, cool off with a welcome water and refreshing towel to soothe your travels. Grab your welcome drink for a private tour of the property before being escorted to your Villa, adorned with fresh flowers and a Chabil Mar robe. That evening, gather for more refreshments, chanting, guide meditation & yin yoga (a slow-paced style of yoga with postures), or asanas. Later that night, Chef Daniel awaits with a fresh farm-to-table menu for dinner. In the days to follow, start each morning with yoga, breakfast, and bounce between a hiking tour or sea tour until dusk. Or, grab a complimentary bicycle and head into the village for a day of exploring like a local, like strolling the world’s narrowest street.