Coppola Hideaways is giving one lucky person the chance to win a 6-night getaway to Belize as part of their partnership with Kind Traveler. Like the Family of Coppola Hideaways, Kind Traveler focuses around social and sustainable travel. The socially conscious Give + Get hotel booking and media platform empowers travelers to positively impact the communities you visit. Hence, the partnership is one to be celebrated and this giveaway does just that.
Here are all the details you need to know to enter:
The giveaway includes a 6-night getaway split between two Coppola properties – 3 nights at Turtle Inn, and 3 nights at Blancaneaux Lodge in Belize. Participants can enter to win at the link here. The giveaway closes on April 15, 2021 so don’t wait!
The Giveaway Includes:
- Three nights at Turtle Inn (seafront cottage) and three nights at Blancaneaux Lodge (riverfront cabana)
- $100 tour/activity at each location, a scuba dive, whale dive, and more credit
- Full breakfast daily for up to two guests daily
- Complimentary car transfer between the two hideaways properties
- Kind Traveler Gift Box ($150 value) including travel accessories from conscious companies
- $100 donation in the name of the winner to local Kind Charity, Belize Wildlife & Referral Clinic.
- $150 gift box from Earth Tu Face a plant-based 100% natural skincare line, free of toxins or synthetic compounds
- $50 gift certificate from Blue Ocean Life Co. lifestyle clothing for people seeking natural ways to improve wellness
- Gift box from After Sunset, sustainable sleepwear with a purpose
- 3 month supply of H2go an organic, simple-ingredient, fruit-infused water with pure organic caffeine
- $500 cash toward travel expenses
More about The Family of Coppola Hideaways participating
In the early 1980s, Francis Ford Coppola visited Belize, immediately fell in love with the location. So he purchased this abandoned lodge. For more than a decade the hideaway was used as a family retreat. Finally, Francis opened his tropical paradise to the public in 1992. Today, the lodge is a 20-room luxury hideaway. Here waterfalls tumble into turquoise pools above the jungle canopy. Its remote mountain setting allows guests to explore the ancient civilization of the Maya and to return to their own thatched roof dwelling. Each is rich with Guatemalan décor and nestled in the foliage of the Mountain Pine Ridge.
Francis and Eleanor Coppola acquired this beachside hideaway in 2001. They created an idyllic refuge for those seeking a relaxing or adventure-filled getaway to Belize. This 25-room seafront escape delights guests with individual thatched cottages. Each is decorated with handcrafted Balinese furnishings, naturally cooled by the ever-present sea breezes. Just steps beyond your private deck, the white-sand beach dissolves into the clear Caribbean Sea. In addition to offering an ideal location to experience the sea, Turtle Inn is located a short bicycle ride or walk from the charming sea-front fishing village of Placencia. Here local artisan shops and dining spots can be enjoyed.