From ascending ancient Maya sites, to tubing in mystical underground cave systems and zip-lining through the tropical jungle, there is so much to see and do in San Ignacio.
“San Ignacio is the heart and soul of the Cayo District, a vibrant traveler center from where all roads and activities fan out.”
– Lonely Planet
Three days gives you the ideal amount of time to explore the best bits of San Ignacio and inland Belize before moving on to the next part of your adventure. But what are the best bits to see and do? Luckily for us this award-winning Cayo resort have created the perfect 3 day itinerary to show us just that. After all, it combines luxury accommodations and excellent food and drink with fun tours and the exclusive VIP service always delivered by this resort.
Here are all the details:
The Perfect 3 Day Package Inclusions
- Roundtrip transfers from and to Belize international Airport or Belize City
- Accommodation in our luxurious Honeymoon Suite – boasting exquisite views of 6 acres of untouched rainforest
- Assigned Personal Butler upon check in
- Daily Breakfast
- 2 dinners at the Running W Steakhouse at a reserved Balcony table
- A private dinner on balcony of your room
- A full day tour at Xunantunich and Cahal Pech Maya sites
- A full day tour at Mountain Pine Ridge with an exclusive picnic day trip with hiking trails and optional swimming. Private cascades and natural pools alongside a traditional palapa with hammocks and a lunch with private wait service.
- Expedited transportation is available from Belize City to San Ignacio for an additional charge, please contact us for details.
More About Where You’ll Rest Your Head
This award-winning boutique hotel is situated in the Cayo district at the heart of San Ignacio town. With only 27 rooms situated over the 17-acre estate, it offers urban social distancing at its best. Indeed, this is something we know travellers are looking within current holiday destinations. Of course, the hotel is also Gold Standard Certified.
Even better, there is an abundance of on-property amenities to take advantage of. These include an outdoor swimming pool and tennis court. And of course, the Tripadvisor top-ranked Iguana Conservation Project is not to be missed!