Luxury Ambergris Caye resort Matachica has partnered with EvoJets, the global leader in private aviation solutions, to offer our most discerning travelers the ultimate luxury experience. A private jet, booked to your specifications, makes travel to and from Belize effortless. And once in the country, the award-winning resort has thought of every aspect of your stay and designed it to the highest standards.
This is sustainable luxury by the sea. Here is what your stay could look like…
- Charter flight to/from Belize International Airport in a Heavy Jet
- Private airport transfer by speedboat with a customized welcome drink
- Five nights accommodations in Seafront Casita steps from the Caribbean
- An interactive workshop to learn about the Belize Barrier Reef, the world’s second-largest reef system
- Two private reef snorkel excursions at Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Mexico Rocks
- Sea Salt and Sea Clay Body Mask Massage
- Private Helicopter Tour to Experience the Great Blue Hole
- All Meals included
- Complimentary use of kayaks, bicycles, and paddleboards
- Gift from Haeckels, an all-natural skincare line that incorporates health-giving properties of the sea
- A donation to Fragments of Hope focused on coral reef restoration and advocacy for associated habitats
International airfare is not included and must be booked through EvoJets.
Matachica Resort takes its ‘private by nature’ mantra seriously.
This award-winning hotel is one of the few resorts in Belize providing an adults-only experience. Here, vibrantly colored thatched casitas and villas, are just steps away from the sea and the world’s second-largest barrier reef. Each offers guests the utmost privacy with a personal patio and hammock.
Dining is an alfresco affair at Mambo the drinks are served at Danny’s Bar that’s wrapped around a tree trunk. Also, private dining on and around the pier can be arranged, perfectly timed for the sunset. After all, this is a just-for-grown-up escape.
For the active, the opportunities are endless and include snorkel excursions, kayaking and paddleboarding. And for the loungers, book in for a massage or lounge by the pool.