Is your idea of a dream holiday sailing the Caribbean Sea on a luxury catamaran before staying on a remote island? Well we have found the Belize resort and package for you! In Belize, Blue Marlin Beach Resort has created the ultimate Sail & Stay Package – an entire week for a socially-distanced vacation at its best!
Come as strangers, leave as friends and family.
This island resort is a tropical haven off-the-beaten-path. Located on the remote island of South Water Caye, arrive after 14 miles by boat east southeast of Dangriga, Stann Creek. Not to mention, the resort sits atop the Belize Barrier Reef and is surrounded by the Caribbean Sea. Unsurprisingly, it is the ideal choice for the sea lovers and those that dream of spending their days on the reef. Just a 35-minute speedboat ride from Dangriga lies South Water Caye, an idyllic escape in Southern Belize. Additionally, the 15-acre coral island is found within the South Water Caye Marine Reserve (SWCMR), Belize’s largest marine reserve at 117,875 acres.
As a full service resort, Blue Marlin Beach Resort offers everything you need or even wish for. Did someone say seafront accommodation, on-site dining and a full service PADI center? Visitors can choose to pack their day full of activities, or simply do nothing at all. Besides, the resort has free kayaks, paddle boards and an abundance of other island activities. In addition, the on-site restaurant serves up some of the best home-cooked, Belizean dishes.
Sail and Stay in Southern Belize at Blue Marlin Beach Resort
The Sail and Stay Package combines a 4 night sailing adventure with 3 nights on the private island retreat. Start in Belize City and sail the seas island hopping while heading south along the Belize Barrier Reef. After all, you will be living on a beautiful fully-equipped catamaran, along with your captain and crew. Be treated to catered meals, lounging, and playing in the water all along the way on this luxury yacht charter. Later, you will then be dropped off at South Water Caye for 3 days of adventure and fun in the sun.
This week long package includes:
On the Catamaran:
- 4 nights sailing aboard “Island Girl” or “Palometa” for 2 guests
- Air-conditioned double cabins & private bathrooms
- LCD TVS & a state of the art entertainment system throughout the boat
- Expansive indoor and outdoor dining and lounging areas
- Captain & Chef/First mate
- All on-board meals
- Well-stocked bar including house wines, local rum and beer, mixers, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
- Snorkeling & fishing equipment, stand-up paddle-board, kayaks
- Complimentary transfer from the international airport or Belize City to the Cucumber Beach Marina and drop off at South Water Caye, Blue Marlin Beach Resort
At Blue Marlin Beach Resort:
- 3 nights accommodation in a Seafront Private Cabana
- One boat transfer between Blue Marlin Beach Resort and Dangriga and drop off at Dangriga airstrip
- Island hopper flight to Belize International Airport from Dangriga
- Unlimited juice, water, coffee and tea
- 3 Daily meals including breakfast, lunch, and 3-course dinner with fruits, juice, coffee, or tea and evening snack
- Unlimited use of sea kayaks, paddleboards, water floats, Wi-Fi, hammocks, beach volleyball, yoga mats, exchange library.
- Daily housekeeping including turndown service
- All local taxes
To book this package or for more information, visit the Blue Marlin website.
Blue Marlin Beach Resort is reopening on November 14, 2020 and cannot wait to welcome guests. However, for the hotel’s latest COVID-19 updates, policies and procedures, visit their website here.