It’s that time of year again… Christmas, the most magical time of the year. Everyone is asking, “What are you doing for Christmas?” and you’re feeling a little bit smug at the moment, because this time, your reply is: “I’ll be in Belize”. With sunshine, countless adventures and festivities, Christmas in Belize is all the more fun.
Discover joyous moments surrounded by the idyllic beauty in Placencia. Preparations for the 2022 year-end holidays are already in full swing. Embrace the Belizean spirit of celebration at Itz’ana Resort and Residences by joining in these unique festive activities.
A resort that exceeds your holiday expectations
Enjoy tropical luxury and a merry stay where reef, rainforests, and rewards await your arrival. This year trade in the snow boots for some slippers as you vacation in a blissful beachside setting with the resort located in the quaint area of Maya Beach. On Christmas Day, open gifts on your private balcony steps away from the Caribbean Sea. Beautifully appointed accommodations offer sublime privacy, intimacy, and luxury – spacious and fitting for the entire family to enjoy a merry stay.
Festive Feasts and Celebrations
One of the best parts about Christmas is without a doubt the delicious food. This Christmas enjoy a festive feast onsite at Restaurant Limilia, world-class eatery where attention to detail, world-class cuisine inspired by regional cookery styles, locally grown, organic produce, and service are extraordinary. Complimenting the festive feasts, celebratory drinks will be in full flow. Join Itz’ana for a carefully curated local rum-tasting experience that explores the many styles, aromas, and flavors emerging from the dynamic distilleries within Belize. Furthermore, throughout the month of December experience magic with delectable gourmet dining, dazzling cocktails and live entertainment at these signature events.
- December 1st: Lighting Special Dinner 7:00 pm at Limilia Restaurant 4 Course pairing dinner & Kylon live music
- December 20th : Classic Christmas Cocktail 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm at Biblio Bar & Limilia Cocktails & Saxophone
- December 23rd: New Moon Dinner 6:30 pm at Limilia 3 Courses Wine Pairing Dinner & Kylon live music
- December 24th: Christmas Dinner Buffet 6:30 pm at Limilia Buffet & Live Music with Saxophone
Magical Morning Yoga Sessions
In the mix of celebrations, indulge in some self-pampering. For the month of December enjoy morning flows framed by the sun’s golden glow, and the sound of lapping waves. At Itz’ana, wellness and selfcare come easy. From moonlight paddle boarding sessions, to rejuvenating Yoga sessions at sunrise, blissful indulgences await.
Jolly Family Fun
One of the most exciting Christmas moments is the arrival of Santa! As you choose a vacation in a spot without a chimney, don’t worry. At this magical time of year, Santa can find you anywhere. Santa will be arriving by boat on December 24th to present gifts to guest. The fun does not stop there! It’zana has compiled many unique and fun Christmas activities for kids that will help you get through this holiday season with ease as your enjoy a tropical breeze. From gingerbread making, chocolate tasting, popcorn nights and much more. Pencil in a few of these family fun activities for your
- December 11th Chocolate Party 3:30PM at Owner Lounge
- December 14th Popcorn Night 6:30 pm at Owner Lounge
- December 15th Coconut Paiting 3:00 pm at Beach Side
- December 16th Paddle-board Lessons 10:00Am Beach Side
- December 21st Little Chef Session – Ginger House 12:00 pm at Pool Bar
- December 24th Santa Claus is Coming 11:00 am at Beach Side Arrive in boat by the beach