We’ve been nicknamed as Mother Nature’s best kept secret, but the fact that Belize has stayed largely below the radar is a minor miracle. Plenty of people have heard of Belize—its reputation for beauty precedes it—yet relatively few have been. That’s too bad for them, because this former British territory (it gained independence in 1981) has a staggering variety of landscapes, from jungle-draped Maya Mountains and white-sand beaches to tranquil orange orchards; luxurious private island resorts to sleepy Garifuna villages. Diving, hiking, bird-watching, sailing, yachting, and sport-fishing are all superb here. As is eating: those verdant slopes and dense forests are the source of fabulous produce that holds potential for being the breadbasket of the region, a rarity in the Caribbean.
As I said, Belize is paradise.
Now, The Lodge at Chaa Creek, an eco-resort in Cayo that’s leading with regenerative hospitality and even recognized as a recent finalist in The Future of Travel Awards 2021, is partnering with Victoria House Resort & Spa to celebrate 40 years of service with a giveaway! Here’s how to win a week’s worth of paradisiacal memories with the Belize Is Paradise Sweepstake.
- A 7 Night, 8 Days Belize Vacation to The Lodge at Chaa Creek and Victoria House Resort & Spa
- Luxury Cottage Collection Accommodation
- Tour of onsite Butterfly Farm and Natural History Center
- Hiking with the 400-acre Private Nature Reserve
- Canoeing on the Macal River
- Luxury Palmetto Accommodation
- Free use of bicycles, paddleboards and kayaks
- Free WiFi
Your Belize Is Paradise Vacation Does Not Include:
- In-country transfers
- Beverages (non-alcoholic or alcoholic)
- Premium tours & activities at either The Lodge at Chaa Creek or Victoria House Resort & Spa