The Wyndham Grand Belize is giving you the opportunity acquire a private villa overlooking the Belize Barrier Reef on the beautiful island of Ambergris Caye. While there are many great reasons to invest in Belize and on the island of Ambergris Caye, here are our top 5 reasons to invest with the Wyndham Grand Belize.
5 Reasons to Invest with Wyndham Grand Belize
- The official first language of Belize is English. Despite Belize being situated among six Spanish-speaking countries, it is the only English-speaking nation.
- Belize’s Qualified Retirement Program (QRP), created to facilitate those seeking to retire and live permanently in Belize. If you qualify, there are some enticing welcome benefits that candidates are entitled to through this program. For example, a resident card is issued for multiple entries into the country without the hassle of a visa. Candidates can enjoy duty exemptions on personal and household effects that include aircraft, motor vehicles, and boats. Additionally, there are tax exemptions on incomes from outside of the country.
- Belize has a low property tax, low income tax, and NO capital tax! Tax percentages range between 1% and 12.5% of the assessed value. However, that is depends on the type of property and whether or not it is occupied.
- Real estate buyers may optimize their return on investment through rental from Belize’s strong vacation rental market. Wynham Grand allows investors to earn on their investment. Each luxury condominium is individually-owned. However the entire Belize resort is managed by Wyndham Grand, on behalf of each investor. When your unit is not in use you can add it Wyndam Grands vacation rental pool. Whether you have a one- or three-bedroom condo it can be booked through the Wyndham reservation system. This lures in guests from a roster of more than 75 million members, taking advantage of one of the largest rewards programs in the world.
- Last but not least, Belize is only a 2-hour flight away from many U.S. hubs, making it easy to get to! Getting to your property at Ambergris Grand entails a short 15 minute flight from the Belize International Airport followed by a quick golf cart ride over.
Explore available Investment Opportunities with Wyndham.
The Wyndham Grand Belize: Venezia del Caribe is set to open 2021 in Ambergris Caye