Want to get your fab photos featured on our travel website?
We know that Instagram and vacation are like two peas in a pod, and the quest for those most beautiful moments when you’re on holiday is not always an easy task. This list will take you around Belize to seek some of the most instagrammable moments, and you’ll be surprised to know, that they aren’t that difficult to find.
- Over the water swings at Ray Caye Island Resort, Offshore Placencia, Stann Creek District
- Over the water hammocks at Mahogany Bay Resort and Beach Club (you must be a guest to be able to visit the beach club) – San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
- On top of the Xunantunich Maya Ruin in Belize, Cayo District – This spot is actually a double win, as the hand-cranked ferry that takes you across to the river to the site, is pretty awesome in itself. Make sure you climb to the top of the ruin, it’s the only way to get that once in a lifetime view.
- With the green Iggy’s at the Green Iguana Project, San Ignacio Resort Hotel, Cayo District
- In-Flight to see the Belize Blue Hole, offshore Islands – you can book Blue Hole flights with Maya Island Air, Tropic Air or by Private Helicopter Charter
- The Truck Stop Mural, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
- Shark Ray Alley, San Pedro Ambergris Caye – Don’t worry, these are the friendliest sharks in the world, they won’t bite.
- Big Rock Falls, Cayo District
- I love Placencia, oversized beach chair, Placencia, Stann Creek District
- Underwater with marine life (be careful not to touch them!), Belize’s Barrier Reef – You might need your waterproof case or your GoPro for this one.
*Tag @caribbeanlifestyle in any of these Instagram moments and get featured on our page!
Written by Tanya McNab