The second largest Barrier Reef, lush wildlife-filled jungles, ancient civilizations and beautiful beaches – Belize packs a big punch for such a little country. Within a couple of hours, you can travel from a private island to the Maya Mountains. And with Muy’Ono Resorts, you can go from ridge to reef in under a day. With the largest collection of independent resorts in the country, there’s always something new to discover. From beach resorts to jungle lodges to private islands, Muy’Ono has it all.
Muy’Ono Resorts: your one-stop-shop for Belize vacations!
To ensure you travel the best way possible the team at Muy’Ono have created multiple tried and true itineraries that highlight the best of their eclectic mix of properties. For those looking for a bit of jungle and a bit of beach, then their all-inclusive Rock & Reef Package is for you.
A 7-night Package with Muy’Ono
Whether you are hoping to zip line across tree tops or snorkel the Belize Barrier Reef, you will have access to all the incredible activities available in Belize. Spend seven nights in Belize, four on an island at Thatch Caye Resort then three in the jungle at Copal Tree Lodge.
4 nights at Thatch Caye Island Resort
- Accommodations for two
- Welcome drink
- One island activity
- All Inclusive, Island Style Package
- Boat transfer from Dangriga Airport upon arrival
- Marine reserve access fee
- Exclusive use of our kayaks, paddle boards, snorkel gear, fishing poles, and other non-motorized island toys
- Transportation to Copal Tree Lodge
3 nights at Copal Tree Lodge
- Accommodation in a suite for two
- Welcome drink
- Farm-to-Table All Inclusive Package
- Complimentary use of our hiking trails, river kayaks, gym, and mountain bikes
- Transportation to Punta Gorda Airport
For more information or to book this Rock and Reef package, visit the Muy’Ono Resorts’ website.