What could be better than relaxing in total luxury in the jungle forests of Belize with the love of your life? From a romantic helicopter ride to a massage for 2, a relaxing vacation makes for the perfect Valentine’s Day celebration. For a truly romantic escape this weekend, Ka’ana Luxury Resort is offering a romance package you don’t want to miss.
- Accommodation of choice
- Helicopter Tour from Belize International Airport to Ka’ana Resort over the Maya Mountains and 1,000-foot (305-meter) falls OR private road transfer from the Philip Goldson International Airport or a municipal airport, with Sparkling Wine on arrival
- Private road transfer back to Belize International Airport or a municipal airport
- Daily continental breakfast
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- One private dining experience
- 1hr swedish massage for 2
- Half-day private tour to Xunantunich Maya Ruins
Wake up in the midst of a jungle oasis. Located in Western Belize, Ka’ana Resort offers chic accommodations, modern amenities and a wealth of activities on-property and off-site. Surrounded by natural beauty all around, the resort is bound to inspire every moment of your dreamy getaway with your significant other.
Sip, savor, and unwind with luxury at La Ceiba Restaurant. The tropical forest makes the perfect backdrop for a romantic dinner. Enjoy the exquisite tastes of local favorites or delectable international cuisines featuring fresh ingredients from the on-site organic garden. Be sure to get a taste of the sensational cocktail menu that includes deliciously ingenious fusions.
Whisk your loved one away with all the adventure Ka’ana has to offer. Thanks to its ideal location, Ka’ana is one of the best vacation spots for its proximity to unbounded adventures that are sure to make your stay that much more unforgettable. From visiting Belize’s gorgeous Crystal Cave to horseback riding along the jungle canopy, Ka’ana is sure to have a tour that’s perfect for the two of you.