Three of Belize’s most iconic resorts have come together to curate an extraordinary Belize honeymoon. The honeymoon marries the vibrant rainforests and ancient Maya temples of inland Belize with the sparkling blue and sandy beaches of the Caribbean Sea. And as if that isn’t enough, the honeymoon includes an afternoon alone on a tiny private island sheltered by the World Heritage-listed Belize Great Barrier Reef. Dubbed ‘The Moveable Feast’ this honeymoon is a lover’s adventure harkening back to the grand old days of exquisite romance and elegant travel.
Here are all the details:
Where You’ll Stay
This private island invites you to experience the Caribbean the way nature intended. Just you, your loved one, a pristine sand beach and the crystal clear sea. By day, snorkel, swim and comb the surrounding islands. By night you can stargaze from your oceanfront honeymoon suite, complete with private plunge pool. Even better, beachside honeymooners get treated to a private sunset dinner.
Located on the Southern coast Peninsula, this guest exclusive resort offers exquisite beachfront luxury on the beach. Should you be able to will yourself away from the incredible amenities, Placencia is just stroll away from the authentic culture, nightlife and gift shops.
Wildly civilized sums up the philosophy of this award-winning jungle resort. It is located in the heart of Maya civilization in the Cayo district. Since Chaa Creek’s inception in 1981, owners Mick & Lucy Fleming strove to coexist with nature while creating a true jungle experience. The result is an exquisite blend of natural beauty & man-made comforts.
Your 8 Night Belize Honeymoon Jungle, Village and Island Vacation Package Includes:
- Three luxury nights at The Lodge at Chaa Creek, three nights at Chabil Mar and two nights at Ray Caye Island Resort
- Welcome cocktails, room floral arrangements, complimentary wine at each resort
- Lavish breakfasts, gourmet lunches, and candlelight dinners at each resort. Details here.
- All in-country transportation (Flights and Airport Transfers)
- Tours and Adventures at each property. Details here.
- Taxes and Service Charges
- (Alcohol & International Airfare is Not Included)