Gather your clan and plan one of the most unique and exciting adventures to Belize as a family this summer. The small country has it all for a family vacation. It’s easy to get around, English-speaking, and family-oriented, with kid-friendly resorts, food and activities. This nature-based river lodge invites adventure-savvy families to swap the boring paddle pool for wading in waterfalls. Ancient Mayan sites make for fun history lessons. Whilst jungle tours give the little ones a real look at wildlife. Even better, the package includes food and transport suitable for the whole family. So you don’t have to think of planning all the small details.
The GAÏA Family Summer Package
- 3 nights shared accommodation for two adults and one child in either Mountain View Cabana or Waterfall View Room
- Full breakfast, lunch and dinner for two adults and one child for three days
- Barton Creek cave canoeing with Zipline adventure
- Half day Hike the Xibalba – guided hike through the Elijio Panty National Park
- Half day visit to Rio On Pools and Rio Frio Cave
- Nocturnal Walk – spooky but fun
- Roundtrip ground transfers between Belize City International airport and Gaia Riverlodge
A Wild Playground
Even getting here is an adventure. An hour jeep ride through the Mountain Pine Ridge from the more populous San Ignacio area, this resort is wild playground. Families get close to nature and stay in cabanas. Here, they fall asleep to the waterfall’s sounds. The rainforest’s wildlife surrounds with and you’ll spend your days spotting native birds, butterflies, and remarkable flora. Even more special, your swimming pool comes in the form of a waterfall. Hop on the electric tram to transport you to the river and spend countless hours climbing the rocks and jumping in!