The holidays are merrier when you’re together, and Alaska Airlines agrees! Teaming up with Starbucks to help you BOGO all the way, Alaska Airlines is offering BOGO on flights: buy a ticket to Belize and get one for just taxes and fees. Use discount code STARBUCKS by 11:59 pm (PT) December 7, 2021. Day of week restrictions and blackout dates apply. For example, Alaska Airlines has $129 one-way fares between Los Angeles (LAX) and Belize. Using promotion code STARBUCKS, you could pay a total of $159 for two passengers, which comes out to just $79 per passenger. That’s pretty incredible.
Here’s how it works:
- In the booking form on this page, enter your departure and arrival cities, dates, and at least 2 travelers.
- Travel is valid January 5 – March 9, 2022, and on one-way or round-trip travel.
- Travel to Florida, Hawaii, Mexico, Costa Rica, or Belize is valid Sundays through Wednesdays
- Travel from Florida, Hawaii, Mexico, Costa Rica or Belize is valid Tuesdays through Fridays.
- All other travel is valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
- Blackout dates of February 18–28, 2022, apply.
- Enter STARBUCKS into the discount code field, and then click “Find flights” to start your search.
Alaska Airlines’ Flight Schedule To Belize
On Friday, November 19, the first flight took off from Seattle, carrying 132 passengers and crew. “For nearly two decades, the Belizean market has been on our radar,” said Alaska’s Brett Catlin. It makes Alaska Airlines the only US-based carrier to serve Belize from as far north as Seattle, and the seventh US airline to fly into Belize’s Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport. But only Alaska Airlines is flying into Belize from Seattle. “We therefore value our partnership with Alaska Airlines in providing such a vital connectivity for travelers from the West Coast,” said Anthony Mahler, Minister of Tourism and Diaspora Relations.