Just married and want to plan a last-minute autumnal honeymoon escape? As the country has now reopened, Belize makes the perfect honeymoon destination this autumn. Tropical weather, beautiful backdrops and an array of adventures await. Furthermore, the country’s Gold Standard for Travel means you can take a break from worrying about COVID-19, and focus purely on celebrating the beginning of your new life together.
Belize in Love
A Belize honeymoon is a truly special experience. Whether it’s gazing up at the stars during a candlelit dinner, drinking in the view of the sun rising over the Caribbean, or marveling at ancient Maya temples that have survived for millennia, a Belize honeymoon is guaranteed to create memories that will last a lifetime.
This honeymoon package combines two of the best resorts in the country – Chabil Mar and Ray Caye Island Resort. While Ray Caye is now open for guests, Chabil Mar prepares to officially welcome guests back at the end of this month. Meanwhile, both resorts are recognized Gold Standard Hotels in Placencia.
Start your new life together exploring the inland from Chabil Mar as your base. The motto here is ‘Beauty by Belize, Luxury by Design.’ This sums up this full service resort perfectly. Beautifully appointed villas sit on a private beach. Moreover, exquisite service, award-winning cuisine and an all-inclusive package combine to create the most romantic honeymoon escape.
“No one would blame you for holing up at Chabil Mar with your loved one.”
– GQ Magazine
Ray Caye Island Resort
After your first few magical days exploring the mainland, head to Ray Caye Island Resort. This private island is located 18 miles east of Placencia. As it only hosts 20 rooms on the island, it allows for a truly exclusive stay. Even better, oceanfront honeymoon suites are perfectly situated on the reefs edge with your own private plunge pool.
Finally, there is an on-site dive shop and an abundance of water activities on the Caribbean Sea.
Island & Village Honeymoon Package Inclusions
This 7 night all-inclusive package includes the below:
Your experience at Chabil Mar:
- 4 Nights in a Luxury Villa
- All breakfasts, 3 lunches – while on tours, plus 2 dinners at Chabil Mar’s Cafe Mar, beach-side and 1 dinner at a Select Placencia Village Restaurant (Does not include alcohol and other beverages)
- Bottle of Champagne
- Complimentary Bicycles, Paddle Boards and Kayaks
- Couples massage
- Three days of golf cart use to explore Placencia
- 2 Tours: Monkey River Howler Adventure & Cockscomb Jaguar Nature Preserve
Your experience at Ray Caye:
- 3 Nights in a private Honeymoon Cabana (plunge pool, jacuzzi, king bed)
- Snorkeling at your leisure – Complimentary equipment
- A welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary use of Kayaks, Hobie Cats, Paddle Boards and Pedal Boats
- One guided snorkeling tour to the Turtle Spot
- Romantic Dinner on the beach with a complimentary bottle of wine
- Diving & fishing tours and sunset cruises available for additional charge
In addition to staying at these two luxury resort, this package includes the ultimate castaway experience at Silk Cayes Marine Reserve. Here, you’ll spot vividly colored fish, benign sharks, eagle rays and sting rays from your perch on the beach. Follow this with a private picnic – a memory that will last a lifetime.
Header photo courtesy Chabil Mar Resort.