Nestled in the jungles of Belize, guests can find themselves staying at remote boutique jungle lodges. On the private islands, more small scale resorts can be found. And on more developed islands like Ambergris Caye, there has been progression towards more luxury upscale accommodations. Today, globally recognized hospitality companies such as Wyndham have recognized the potential and value for residential resorts in the Caribbean and Central America have begun expanding to these regions. Included within the brand’s investment pipeline for 2021 is the Wyndham Grand Venezia del Carib, set to debut later this year on Ambergris Caye, Belize.
The Wyndham Brand
Under the Wyndham brand name falls the Wyndham Grand. Its portfolio consists of 58 properties across 18 countries. In the Caribbean properties can be found in St. Kitts and Nevis, Barbados, and Dominican Republic.
Being the first of its kind for the brand in Belize, Venezia del Carib offers investors 5-star luxury living opportunities in Belize. Themed around Caribbean tranquillity with a swirl of Venetian romance, this 5-star oceanfront design allows investors to own a luxury condominium on the oceanfront. Each luxury condominium is individually-owned, with the entire Belize resort condos managed by Wyndham Grand Belize on behalf of each investor.
Considering investing? Here are some key benefits
Why Invest in the Wyndham Brand
- Market your condo to 77 Million Wyndham Rewards Members*
- Highly recognized as one of the most luxurious hotel brands in the world
- Generate higher occupancy and rental revenues from reward members with only 57 Wyndham Grands and none like Venezia Del Caribe
- Wyndham Grand guests are naturally attracted to and expect 5-star luxury, increasing your condos income
- Wyndham marketing programs will give your condo worldwide exposure and long term capital appreciation.
- Partnering with a global brand with over 9600 properties world wide is a low risk investment that generates stable annual income
Why Invest in the Wyndham Venizia del Caribe Resort and Spa on Ambergris Caye
- An investment property that generates positive annual income
- A vacation home that can generate long term capital gains in a country with no capital gains tax.
- One of the top countries to retire in with appealing tax incentives. Belize has a low property tax, low income tax, and NO capital tax!
- World’s second-largest barrier reef less than a mile from your condo
- Only country in Central America where English is the primary language. Despite Belize being situated among six Spanish-speaking countries, it is the only English-speaking nation.
- Only qualified 5-star resort in Belize with over 100 restaurants nearby
For more information on the power of the Wyndham Brand, visit: HERE